A Gardiner house fire at 3 Dennis Avenue early Christmas Eve morning was caused by the family’s generator. The historic structure is a total loss.
Two people were in the house. O and was taken to the hospital.
2 taken to hospital after fire in Gardiner https://t.co/sbBsg7P6AV
— CBS 13 News (@WGME) December 25, 2022
My heart absolutely breaks for Sam Shaw and his wife Elena. I went to school with Sam, and although we were never close,…
The captain of the Gardiner Fire Department told @newscentermaine the fire at 3 Dennis Street started because of a generator being used to heat the home after the area lost power. https://t.co/LCiGBVQ6dB
— Chloe Teboe (@ChloeTeboe) December 24, 2022