A 7-year-old girl has perished in fire at a home on Taylor Street in Lincoln, last night, Feb. 22.
Five other family members were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Investigators have determined that three adults and three children were in the residence at the time of the fire. All of the adults and the other children were taken to the hospital to be examined. The investigation is ongoing, Investigators spend the day at the scene today and will be returning tomorrow.
An autopsy was conducted earlier today and the deceased was identified as 7-year-old Adele Parent. The results of the autopsy are pending completion of toxicology.
If anyone has information about this fire please call the Department of Public Safety Communications Center in Bangor at 207-973-3700 x9 and ask for Investigator Whitney.
#DEVELOPING: 7-year-old killed in Penobscot County fire: https://t.co/ZJw20umkul pic.twitter.com/5mUhsI5zgv
— CBS 13 News (@WGME) February 23, 2021
Lincoln girl, 7, dies in house fire https://t.co/lEd7jtNERS
— WFVX WVII News (@FoxABCMaine) February 23, 2021
A Lincoln firefighter just lowered the US flag to half-staff because of last nights fatal fire. #NEWSCENTERmaine pic.twitter.com/ewEzmbaiSj
— Hannah Yechivi (@hannahyechiviTV) February 23, 2021